Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MSU Football

I am pretty sure almost everyone in Starkville that blogs has a post about football and tailgating, and it only seemed appropriate that I have one too. We have not gotten to take the babies to a game yet this year, but hopefully we will be able to before the end of the year. I have been to one game this year with one of my besties, Nikki - ha. That whole game just wound up being one of those stories we could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. :) But here we are (and I had a LONG day that day, so forgive me for looking just... tired):


And then I got to go with Derek to his first game as a fan in UMPTEEN years. He has been covering MSU football for various media outlets for so many years... it was really nice that he got to tailgate, sit in the stands, watch the game, and ring a cowbell!







You know you have to have a tv to keep up with all the other football games. Mark and Jackie have a really nice set up and we love that they invite us to their tailgate. :) Look at these cute maroon cookies on a cute bulldog tray:


So here is Derek in the stands! Whaddya know, he's on his phone.




Love this pic of us ringing our cowbells!!


And then for the MSU/USC game, Derek had to work... but a sweet friend, Drew, was kind enough to let me go with him! We lost, but we had a good time - that's MSU football! :) It was such a pretty day, too.


Looking forward to November, hopefully we (ALL of us!!) will make it to Homecoming, Ritchie will be here for the Alabama game, and then some of my favorite people in the whole world, my in-laws, will be here for Thanksgiving and the Egg Bowl!








No comments:

Post a Comment