Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

I never get to watch movies any more!  One is just a lack of time and two is my adult-onset ADD - I can't sit still that long. I always think I need to be up doing something!  But I do have some I love to watch and will make me sit down! :) As soon as I finish this post, though,  I will think of ones I SHOULD have used!

 "No, actually, I think you look too thin." Pretty much my all-time favorite:


"I'm kind of a big deal." Probably my favorite comedy (even though I love Talladega Nights, too): 


"You're the cheese to my macaroni."  Love this one: 


"You were wrong about the world. And you were wrong about me!" My favorite kids movie: 


"I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite." And a Christmas one, just for good measure: 


"I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery." Well, and I can't forget this one, if I'm going to put Christmas ones on here:


"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" And, this one.  The first one is my very favorite - 2nd one was awful - 3rd one was better, but not the first. :) 


Again, now that I'm finished, I will think of 10 more I SHOULD have put on here!! (Hey, I liked this challenge topic more than I've been liking them!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment