Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows

My favorite TV shows of all time are much different from what I actually watch now.  We really, really don't watch a whole lot of shows that we keep up with! We mostly watch sports, and my favorite show since early high school (literally. I even listed it in my beauty pageant info) - Sportscenter! Duh Nuh Nah, Duh Nuh Nah!

And, right now, Derek and I tivo and watch Survivor (I've only missed one season since that show started and that was the fall from hell.) 

And Next Iron Chef. 


My girls and I tivo and watch these: 

(Funniest show on television, by the way.)


Probably my favorite shows of all time are these though: 

(I LOVE that it comes on Nick at Nite every night now!!)


(Missed very few episodes EVER of this)

(Confession: haven't watched in 2 seasons. Just reruns.)

(I haven't watched the last season. I'm putting it off. Because I don't want it to be over!) 

But in all seriousness, I do not watch a whole lot of TV unless it is a sporting event.  I like TV, I wish I did  - just no time!!! This whole "work" thing really interferes with down time for stuff like that!! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment