Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 12- What I Believe

Let's just try a list of serious, and some not so serious, things I believe:

•despite some bad apples, there are a lot of good people in this world

•anyone, anywhere, can change their situation. It just might take some really hard work

•every single day there is something to be thankful for

•God loves me and you, sent His son Jesus to die on the cross to pay for my sins, and that Jesus rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven. However, past that- I believe there is a LOT of gray area. I also believe it is not my place to judge. I also believe that God said the most important thing is love, so that is what I think is the most important thing - love. If we'd all just love our neighbor as we love ourselves- man, can you imagine what a great place the world would be?

•Mississippi is one of the greatest and most beautiful places in the world

•all kids should play some kind of sport for at least one season. It teaches sportsmanship, competitiveness (we all need some competitiveness), and training/fitness

•Braum's has the best ice I've ever eaten

•life is too short to be anything but happy

•2 very very important things in life: good credit and an education

•there is absolutely nothing wrong with plastic surgery- in moderation

•life, careers, marriages, etc - you get out of it what you put into it

•with everything- every decision you make- there are trade offs

•in and out fries are better than five guys... But five guys has better burgers

•that karma exists

•there is a pretty strong likelihood that MSU will never win a national championship in football- however, I think there is a good chance that they will win a national title in baseball and/or basketball and it will come sooner rather than later

•that I will probably get more comments about that last belief than any of my others :)

Ok- headed for a stopover in Starkville tonight and then on to Nashville in the morning! Blogging will probably be on hold until Monday! Have a good weekend and GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment